Learn the skills, tools, techniques, and wisdom that allows for deep transformation and self-discovery.This training is for anyone interested in diving deeply into the science and lifestyle of Ayurveda to transform your life and begin to support others in doing the same. Living Ayurveda is a 5 week in-depth study of the science of Ayurveda and experiencing its effects in your life.
It is meant for those of you who want a firm foundation in the "why" of Ayurveda's ancient time-tested practices - and to be guided, step-by-step through what Ayurveda offers and how to apply it into your life immediately to reverse dis-ease in your body, mind, emotional heart and life.
It may sometimes seem that Ayurveda is too complicated and so ancient, and thus not applicable to modern day living. This course is designed to allow Ayurveda to come alive in your life in a way that is practical, experiential, and seriously life transformational. Through this course, your will truly know what it means to LIVE Ayurveda.
"What I received from Living Ayurveda went far beyond my expectations of just learning more about Ayurveda. It changed me. It transformed the ways in which I care for my body - the ways I view my self. I feel more 'me' then I think I ever have in my life, and for that I am endlessly grateful." - Nicole Spencer
"Through this training, I’ve developed rhythm through my days, steadiness in my life and a deeper understanding of my Self. I’ve cultivated a deep connection to and a reminder of my true nature - and my ability to connect to Her with greater frequency and ease."
Dhyana Masla is an Ayurveda Health Counselor and educator focused on supporting groups and individuals on their deep inner processes of healing and transformation. She is the co-founder of Sister Science and the author of Ayurveda Mama.
Vira Tansey is co-owner and director of the Ayurveda Health Retreat. He serves as an Ayurvedic Coach, Trauma Counselor, Lifestyle Educator and Community builder. He supports people to experience transformative healing and live their purpose and life vision
Syama Masla is an Ayurvedic Chef, yoga teacher and educator. She loves making the teachings applicable and easy to apply in modern day times. She is the co-founder of Sister Science.
Omkar (Omi) is an Ayurvedic Practitioner, specializing in health consultations and customizes personalized Panchakarma protocols. In India he immersed himself in the study of traditional Vedic culture, receiving his degree in philosophy and spiritual literature.
Richard Masla founded the Ayurveda Health Retreat in 2001 and is a dedicated Yoga teacher and Ayurvedic educator. He has helped thousands of people with the knowledge from the Ayurveda. He studied Ayurveda with Dr. Vasant Lad at the Ayurvedic Institute and has traveled to India over 40 times.
Ayurveda, Yoga’s sister science, is a 5,000 year old system of natural healing rooted in the ancient culture of India. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life, guiding us not only towards vibrant physical and mental health, but also a deeper connection to our spiritual nature. It offers a body of wisdom designed to help you stay vital while realizing your full human potential. Providing guidelines on ideal daily and seasonal routines, diet, behavior and the proper use of our senses, Ayurveda reminds us that health is the balanced and dynamic integration between our body, mind, spirit, and environment.
Ayurveda gives you the tools to be able to understand life, the cause of dis-ease and dysfunction; as well as a pathway to ease, joy, beauty, and real healing - so that you can show up in your life more fully, and live the life you are meant to be living.
What to expect?
– Accepting, caring and supportive guides.
– Learn in a way that brings the gifts of Ayurveda into your life as a way of living.
– Learn your unique, individual Ayurvedic constitution and self care practices to manage stress, and increase health naturally.
– As you rejuvenate your body through daily self care practices, yoga, breathing, meditation and healthy meals you will have more energy, sleep more deeply, and feel better physically and emotionally.
– Group exercises to grow community and the understanding that profound healing happens in healthy relationships.
– Bring a greater level of understanding to your personal health challenges whether they be physical, mental or emotional and experience clear direction and movement toward healing them.
– Explore, digest and integrate trauma to experience wholeness and give greater meaning to your life story.
– Establish a daily practice of meditation, movement and breathwork.
– History and Philosophy of Ayurveda
– Ayurvedic Anatomy: doshas, subdoshas and dhatus
– Disease Pathology + the causes of dis-ease
– Introduction to the 8 methods of diagnosing imbalances
– Establish Daily & seasonal rhythms for optimal health (Dinacharya & Rtucharya)
– Ayurvedic Cooking Classes to empower you practically in the kitchen.
– Ayurvedic Principles for Digestion and Nutrition
– Ayurvedic Yoga, meditation and pranayama
– Introduction to Marma Therapy (Ayurveda's Body Pressure point system for self healing)
– Psychology from an Ayurvedic Perspective
– Learn techniques to process re-ocurring challenging emotions and chronic physical pain
– Transformational Communication for healthy relationships with self and others
Your Training Also Includes:
– Pre-recorded Bonus Classes Below:
- Vata, Pitta & Kapha Balancing Yoga Classes
- Sadhana Series to help establish your personal spiritual practice
- Essential Education (A growing series of video's with ways to use Plant Allies for total wellness)
Your Time Commitment:
– 8-10 hours per week self paced learning from recorded video content.
– 30 minutes - 1 Hour daily (5 days a week) applying what you have learned into your life.
– Two 2 hour live classes weekly (timing below)
– Training starts September 10th 2023 and live classes are conducted eSundays from 2-4pm and Thursdays 10a-12p (EST) until we close on October 15th. *All live classes are EST and recorded for playback if you can't make it live.
How it works:
Once registered, you will receive an email with all details of losing into our member only "100hr Training" page
"The wisdom Dhyana and Vira share about Ayurveda is so deep - and the way that they share it is so, so practical! It's a remembrance in how to live."
"My body speaks to me, and I'm finally listening. I have learned how to listen."
"If I am feeling out of balance, like inflamed or anxious or unsupported by my own body - I now have the knowledge to choose what foods and what practices I need to feel whole again."
"This training was the best thing I could have done for myself this year! I feel like this allowed me to go deeper into my life and to be present with whatever comes up without obsessing or trying to label what is going on.
It allowed me to make and take time for myself in a productive way. This was really such a nice way to return to the heart of self care and everything that it is. I had moments during this training where I’d think “wow Lisa, you are living the dream and this is everything you’ve wanted” - and it gave me permission to feel that and realize that I deserve that. This realization also made me want to help people find their happiness even more and help people find their voice and rhythm and their ability to stand in their power." Lisa B.