the science of life
Ayurveda is a way of life.
It is a pathway and a process that has invited me to live in to my life more deeply.
It has offered me a very practical guide map of how to care for my body - this piece of NATURE that has been entrusted in my care - so that my senses become clear and I can perceive reality clearly.
I can then engage with what is - what is real, what is happening, what is unfolding right in front of me- rather than what I wished would or wouldn't be.
Ayurveda has given me the wisdom and the tools to be able to understand life - nature's laws; the cause of dis-ease and dysfunction; as well as a pathway to ease, joy, beauty, and real healing - so that I can show up in my life more fully, and live in to the life I am meant to be living.
Ayurveda is a way of being,
A way of seeing,
that connects me to the deepest current of Life.
Living Ayurveda is a 5 week deep-dive into understanding the science and experiencing its effects in your life.
It is meant for those of you who want a firm foundation in the "why" of Ayurveda's ancient (and thus time-tested) practices - and to be guided, step-by-step through what Ayurveda offers and how to apply it into your life immediately to reverse dis-ease (in your body, mind, emotional heart ... life!) and prevent it from happening in the future.
"What I received from Living Ayurveda went far beyond my expectations of just learning more about Ayurveda. It changed me. It transformed the ways in which I care for my body - the ways I view my self. I feel more 'me' then I think I ever have in my life, and for that I am endlessly grateful." - Nicole Spencer
Learn the skills, tools, techniques, and wisdom that allows for deep transformation and self-discovery.This training is for anyone interested in diving deeply into the science and lifestyle of Ayurveda to transform your own life and begin to support others in doing the same.
It may sometimes seem that Ayurveda is too complicated and so ancient, and thus not applicable to modern day living. This course is designed to allow Ayurveda to come alive in your life in a way that is practical, experiential, and seriously life transformational. Through this course, your will truly know what it means to LIVE Ayurveda.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn the tools and wisdom that will support you in APPLYING Ayurveda into your life immediately.
- Develop your daily rhythm that will support you in feeling vibrant health in all areas of your life.
- Live with more purpose, intention and ease
- Gain clarity and insight into the Nature of your Self, and begin to live life from that deepest place
- Understand the root cause of all dis-ease and how to bring about balance in all circumstances
- Become more balanced physically, mentally, and emotionally
YOU WILL GAIN:
- A deep understanding of the doshas and how to recognize signs and symptoms of imbalance
- Dietary and lifestyle practices to come back to (and maintain!) vibrant health
- Ayurveda Philosophy, psychology, and lifestyle, plus how to make it accessible in your life immediately
- Ayurvedic cooking for health and healing (including the healing power of spices, the 6 tastes, and more!)
- Insight into how your body communicates with you in every moment
- Tools to support clients, students, family, and friends on their journey towards total wellness
- Ayurvedic yoga and meditation techniques
- Confidence to teach Intro to Ayurveda workshops on any topic you choose
Ayurveda, Yoga’s sister science, is a 5,000-year- old system of natural healing rooted in the ancient culture of India. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life,Veda = science or knowledge), guiding us not only towards vibrant physical and mental health, but also deeper connection to our spiritual nature. It offers a body of wisdom designed to help you stay vital while realizing your full human potential. Providing guidelines on ideal daily and seasonal routines, diet, behavior and the proper use of our senses, Ayurveda reminds us that health is the balanced and dynamic integration between our body, mind, spirit, and environment.
Register below for our Live Session starting in October, or begin TODAY with our Self-Study pre-recorded version.
"Through this training, I’ve developed rhythm through my days, steadiness in my life and a deeper understanding of my Self. I’ve cultivated a deep connection to and a reminder of my true nature - and my ability to connect to Her with greater frequency and ease."
- 30 minute1:1 Wellness Consultation w/ Dhyana or Vira
Pre-recorded Bonus Classes:
- Vata, Pitta & Kapha Balancing Yoga Classes
- Sadhana Series: Establishing your personal practice
- Essential Education (A growing series of video's with ways to use Plant Allies for total wellness)
– History and Philosophy of Ayurveda
– Ayurvedic Anatomy: doshas, subdoshas and dhatus
– Disease Pathology + the causes of dis-ease
– Dinacharya & Rtucharya (daily & seasonal rhythms for optimal health)
– Ayurvedic Cooking
– Ayurvedic Digestion and Nutrition
– Ayurvedic Yoga, meditation and pranayama
– Psychology from an Ayurvedic Perspective
– Transformational Communication for Healing
- Introduction to the 8 methods of diagnostics
Orientation: Sunday, October 10th / 2 – 3:30pm EST
*note: starting the following week, we will be meeting for five consecutive weeks on Tuesdays from 9-11am, and Thursdays from 9-11am & 5-7pm EST.
dates – October 12th – November 11th
*note: all times are EST (US eastern standard time)
Expect to spend 4-6 hours per week learning from pre-recorded content, plus time each week to apply what you have learned from class into your life.
location – online classroom
"The wisdom Dhyana and Vira share about Ayurveda is so deep - and the way that they share it is so, so practical! It's a remembrance in how to live."
"My body speaks to me, and I'm finally listening. I have learned how to listen."
"If I am feeling out of balance, like inflamed or anxious or unsupported by my own body - I now have the knowledge to choose what foods and what practices I need to feel whole again."
CLICK HERE to Schedule a FREE Mini Consultation to see if this training is your next step
"This training was the best thing I could have done for myself this year! I feel like this allowed me to go deeper into my life and to be present with whatever comes up without obsessing or trying to label what is going on.
It allowed me to make and take time for myself in a productive way. This was really such a nice way to return to the heart of self care and everything that it is. I had moments during this training where I’d think “wow Lisa, you are living the dream and this is everything you’ve wanted” - and it gave me permission to feel that and realize that I deserve that. This realization also made me want to help people find their happiness even more and help people find their voice and rhythm and their ability to stand in their power." Lisa B.