Receive instant access to all recordings of our Living Ayurveda Training!
This course is designed to be completed in 5 weeks, though with a lifetime access to the recordings, you can go at whatever pace suits your life.
This is a great way to invite the wisdom of Ayurveda into your life or wellness practice, and support you in APPLYING the teachings into your life in a way that leads to inner transformation and total health. It is a profound journey of stepping into total wellness, and really experiencing the profound gifts of Ayurveda in your life.
This course also fulfills the pre-requisite requirement for our 300 hour Wellness Coach Training.
- Intro to Ayurveda
- Ayurveda Lifestyle & Self Care Series
- History & Philosophy of Ayurveda
- Dhatus: 7 Bodily Tissues
- Subdoshas: The organizing energies of our body
- Six Stages of Disease + Agni and Ama
- Six Tastes
- Ayurveda in the Kitchen 1
- Ayurveda in the Kitchen 2
- Ayurveda & the Mind
- Diagnostic Methodology
- Healing Treatments & Herbs
- Language of Emotions
- Emotions as Healing Medicine
- Communication for Healing
- Intro to Marma Therapy
- Sadhana Series to deepen your spiritual practice
- Essential Oil & Ayurveda Education Series
- 3 Dosha Balancing Yoga Classes
- Living Ayurveda Booklet
- Weekly Homework tasks
top of page
bottom of page