Intro to Ayurveda ONLINE
with Dhyana // Tuesdays, 7:30-9pm
two upcoming sessions!
- August 6th - 20th
- December 3rd-17th 2019
Ayurveda, Yoga's sister science, is a 5,000-year-old system of natural healing rooted in the ancient culture of India. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life,Veda = science or knowledge), guiding us not only towards vibrant physical and mental health, but also deeper connection to our spiritual nature. It offers a body of wisdom designed to help you stay vital while realizing your full human potential. Providing guidelines on ideal daily and seasonal routines, diet, behavior and the proper use of our senses, Ayurveda reminds us that health is the balanced and dynamic integration between our body, mind, spirit, and environment.
This 3 week online course is meant for everyone and anyone who has the desire to understand themselves on a deeper level.
Through this course you will:
gain a deeper understanding of your True Nature
learn what brings on from an ideal state of health to dis-ease
discover your Doshas; your ideal state of health
learn lifestyle and dietary practices that will support balance
develop a self care routine to maintain health and vitality
learn what moves you from a state of happiness into states of anxiety, fear and depression, and gain practical tools to move back into joy
this course will give you the foundations to live a life in alignment with you
Topics that will be covered:
• History of Ayurveda and its Vedic Origin
• Relationship between Yoga and Ayurveda
• Panchamahabhutas (The Five Great Elements)
• Our interconnection with nature, and the importance of living in harmony with her changing cycles
• Doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) - Discover your unique body type and unveil your genetic blueprint to health and longevity.
• Basic diet and lifestyle guidelines to bring yourself back into Balance.
• Dinacharya & Rtucharya: Daily & Seasonal Routine
• Ayurvedic Psychology for Contentment and Clarity
Weekly LIVE workshops with space for Q & A’s // Tuesdays, August 6th-20th: 7:30-9pm EST
PDF's of slide show presentations to keep
Intro to Ayurveda packet
** only $100 if you register by August 1st!
the day before first meeting you will receive an email to the address listed on your PayPal account with details on how to join meeting