Your 21 Day Online Ayurveda Challenge
Are you ready to transform your life with Ayurveda?
Are you ready to feel more steady in your mind, nourished in your body, and fulfilled in your life?
Do you want a lifestyle that is inspiring to wake up to every morning?... daily practices that help you to feel more ALIVE in your life?
Do you want the wisdom to make choices, moment to moment to moment, that are aligned with why you're really here?
Do you want to experience more beauty, more ease, and more connection?
If you said yes to any of the above, Discovering Ayurveda is for you.
What is Discovering Ayurveda?
Discovering Ayurveda is a three week journey that supports you in not only acquiring the wisdom, but also in applying the teachings into your life so that you experience real transformation.
WEEK 1: Finding YOUR Balanced State
WEEK 2: Daily Practices for Vitality and *BONUS* 5 day Cleanse + Rejuvenation
WEEK 3: Ayurveda + the Mind - finding Happiness and Fulfillment
Discovering Ayurveda is about connecting deeply with yourself, and living every moment of your life from that deepest, inspired place.
Ayurveda can sometimes feel too complicated or too ancient to make sense in today's modern lifestyle. Through Discovering Ayurveda, we de-mystify the philosophy and the practices so that they feel fully relevant and INSPIRING to you every day of your life.
On top of that, this intimate course comes with a community for you to deepen with for the duration and beyond.
What to Expect:
Every week you will receive an email with a full length Ayurveda Workshop to set the tone for the week ahead, as well as a short video and document explaining your weekly tasks so that you can APPLY the teachings to your life!
*BONUS* access to our 5 day Ayurveda Cleanse + Rejuvenation
For the *live* session August 4th-25th 2023:
- Our opening class / orientation is Friday, August 4th at 6pm EST.
- You will receive emails each Saturday (3 Saturdays total) with a full length Ayurveda class covering the topic of the week and a PDF with all practices
- Each Friday (August 11th, 18th + 25th) we will meet for a group check-in + Q&A
- Cleanse is August 14th-18th. You will receive all details in a PDF in the first and second Saturday's email.
Week one: Intro to Ayurveda & the Doshas
Week two: Ayurveda Lifestyle & Self Care
Week three: Ayurveda & the Mind
Through this course you will:
- demystify the science of Ayurveda
- understand your own unique constitution
- learn the cause of dis-ease and how to experience health
- learn lifestyle and dietary practices, including a self care routine, that will support vitality
- learn the causes of anxiety, fear and depression, and gain practical tools to move back into a state of presence, happiness and fulfillment.
Topics that will be covered:
• History of Ayurveda
• Definition of Health & the Cause of Disease
• Our interconnection with nature, and the importance of living in harmony with her changing cycles
• The 5 Elements + 3 Doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
• Discover your unique body type and unveil your genetic blueprint to health and longevity.
• Basic diet and lifestyle guidelines to bring yourself back into Balance.
• Dinacharya & Ritucharya: Daily & Seasonal Routines
• Ayurvedic Psychology for Contentment and Clarity
how will Ayurveda change my life?
when you know who you are it becomes easier to navigate this thing called life.
We begin to see that all of life exists in relationship, and when we understand that relationship, we know how to show up in every moment in a way that truly serves.
We become equipped with the tools to move from a state of dis-connection to connection; dis-ease to ease.